- Candidates applying for admission for the first year of the three year degree course should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or any other equivalent thereto accepted by the Synidicate, Periyar University – Salem.
- All candidates should present Transfer Certificate in original from the Institution they last attended.
- Candidates from other states should produce Eligibility Certificate from Periyar University – Salem.
- Candidates from other countries shall produce Migration Certificate and also Recognition Certificate from Periyar University – Salem.
- A student admitted in the beginning of a term should pay the whole fees for the term.
- Students who are found to have obtained admission by producing false documents will be summarily dismissed with forfeit of all fees paid.
- If a student, who has duly paid her fees, leaves the college, she will be furnished with a Transfer Certificate on application.
- Separate quotas are available for Physically Challenged, Sports (Priority for National Level and State Level).